We are people taking care of people. Not only does that mean that we put our community and customer first, but it also means that our employees are valued and treated right. Our team is committed to working hard and taking care of one another. We promote from within. We provide on the job training and competitive benefits. Many of our officers and senior staff started their careers here while in High School or College. We want to invest in your future and invite you to come grow with us!
What are the requirements to work here?
- Be kind and consistent! We provide high quality customer service and we are working 8:00 to 5:00, Monday through Friday.
- Be professional and polite! We treat people as we would like to be treated. We answer phones promptly. We pay attention to our customers and our fellow employees.
- Be friendly and flexible! We learn new things and help wherever needed.
No experience? No college degree or high school diploma? Nope. Just good people with good attitudes. This is a great place to work if you're willing to work!
What are the Benefits to working here?
You mean, besides belonging to a great organization that helps others and impacts our community for good? We offer:
- Competitive salaries and bonuses (depending on experience and technical qualifications to start)
- Career opportunities (we promote first from within)
- Annual employment review with opportunities for raise/promotion
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Health Insurance and Medical Reimbursement Plan
- 401K plan with employer match after 12 months of employment
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Loan Program
- Deferred Compensation Plan starting after 5 years of employment
- Life Insurance Policy after 8 years of employment
How do i apply?
We would love to meet you in person and discuss employment options. Or, you can fill out the form below and upload your resume and then contact us for additional information. Our number is 575-769-9000.
* Required field